Saturday, February 09, 2008

a summer invitational to all who think they can take my place

But before I get ahead of myself I have to find the bottom of my feet. They're usually down there, and this is no exception. Still, help me look. These things don't find themselves, and it's for that very reason that I must do that dance. If werewolves taught me manners, surely you'd think they'd teach me how to make my bed. But no, they were never around in the morning. You know, since some people are raised by wolves. Well, these are werewolves. My momma dug a hole in the snow and when I awoke, Crispy the tall werewolf told me to consider him my best friend or he'd chew my demons away. Well, I don't care much for my demons. They don't invite me out to dinner afterwards, plus they sure as heck don't leave a tip.




Brother, I am alive. Are you?

No comments: