Monday, February 19, 2007

count your blessings, 'cause one day they're gonna fall down and smother you

one two three
now you are more free
than you ever wanted to be
fall in a black hole
if you don't know where you are
then you probably didn't belong there in the first place
some forgotten race
just take my place in the family photo
because i don't know all these people around me
growing suspicion
empty ambition
the ocean poured her arms out to pick me out
but the line up war was late
i'm always just in time to be three steps behind

i guess i should be ashamed but i missed that day in school CAN I BORROW YOUR NOTES
hahaha go

something's going between blinks
on the couch with the shrinks
it grows too big to be contained
i pay the high price tag to complain

growin' out potted plants
holding onto a big fat chance
AS SEEN ON TV
prize enclosed for loser
time's counting down
but it picked me out

No comments: