Friday, February 02, 2007

man, whatever

eye for an eye
tooth for a tooth
we all hungry for truth
but it's getting late
my dinner's cold
my stomach's old
my eyes are folding into the sun
you've got one in the oven and one on the way
you'd only get in my way
i've got eyes bigger than my stomach
and a mouthful of trouble
i bit off more than i could chew
but i've got roads in my mind that lead to the doggybag
so back off if you know what's best
if you don't, i do
you can't plan something like this
it sort of just happened 22 times
so if you say you're sorry i'll make it 23
let's get married and get totally carried away
we haven't met yet but i promise you'll regret
don't order the chicken fed soup

eye for an eye
tooth for a tooth
we all hunger for truth
but it's something we can't afford
more than i can borrow

No comments: