Wednesday, February 07, 2007

uno dos tres lost my train of thought

Things were so normal then
Things were so weird then
Things were normal again then
Things got so weird then
Things cracked a window then
Brains dented my head
Souls hit the wall
Shit hit the fan
Predictable circumstances locked us in then
Things were so normal then
Things were so weird then
Things were never so normal in the first place
I won lost place in the race
I forget

Pull my wings off we'll fly home together
I'll forget my name and I'll forget what I remember
Huh
It goes down smooth
Elbow polish remover
Sink swim or deliver
From the sands of time to the creep in the closet
We all know whats left to do
So holy cow I can't believe it's already happened again

You make me so nervous the way you're never around
So I stay in the same old town
Changing the locks

Help a brother out
Help your brother out
If you've still got one
I forget

SERIOUSLY CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HACKEY SACK OR WHATEVER, OK?

No comments: