Thursday, December 07, 2006

kiss my tacos

hey you teeth I flushed down the toilet
where'd ya all go?
I'm sorry it didn't work out in the end
but there is no end the calendars keep changing
and we keep living the same day day after day
did you meet some rats?
you said you always wanted to do some travelling
and I guess it's some kind of sick joke
the punch line got lost in the mail
now you're lost in the sewers
even if I put GPS in you and not the incisor
I just don't think I'd want you anymore
payback is a mother
I'll pay you back in full C.O.D.
payable on death
so just go ahead and try to collect
the grim reaper's a loan shark
but not in your waters
still water
bowels in the drains
I'll just leave you where you stand
please try to understand
I'll grow more mature teeth
you baby teeth
go cry home to mama

hey all ya water where'd ya go
did we know each other so long ago
anyway sorry for the Coriolis effect
it got fuckin' weird so I'm gonna go live in a time share

it's been real

No comments: