Saturday, March 03, 2007

reached cop out ceiling (keep up now)

the monkeys were staying in hotels and every room was booked so i called up an old friend and they gave me a funny look and i said gee that's too bad see the rooms are booked and i need a place to spend the night, i'll while away the hours counting ceiling tiles and you wouldn't even noticed i was there if it wasn't for the fact that i told you i'd be there and i'd be there, laying awake counting the tiles on your perforated ceiling (there's 2,451 tiles) and in the morning i don't even need to eat maybe just a quick shower and i'll comb my hair with my hands and use my finger as a tooth brush and you'll still be sleeping and i'll close the door on my way out and i hope it locks behind me and you don't get robbed because although we are old friends i don't wish you any harm, especially death by homocide due to my woefully neglectful lack of door-locking. i'll probably get up like 3 hours earlier than i normally would and that's not your fault i won't wake you up or ask you to entertain guests because we're friends i'm not a guest so please don't do anything thoughtful like feed me breakfast because it's not like i need to eat, i don't when i wake up, it's not like breakfast is the most important meal of the day. i skip meals like i'm playing chinese checkers so FORGET IT i'll stay with the monkeys they keep a nicer place than you ever did.

No comments: