Tuesday, May 08, 2007

100 Apologies (One hundred things to be sorry for)


  1. Sorry to that cop for shooting him, then driving him in my car to my home to cut his face off, presumably so he cannot be identified later
  2. Sorry for not using the metric system
  3. Sorry for not calling you back
  4. Sorry for all the apologies
  5. Sorry for my ugly face
  6. Sorrier for your uglier face
  7. Sorry for not raking the leaves and instead staying inside all day, eating corn chips. Okay, not corn chips but the disgusting chip dust that accumulates near the bottom of the bag. Okay, not near the bottom of the bag, but in the actual bottom of the bag.
  8. Sorry for being late
  9. Sorry for being late to my own arraignment, your Honor
  10. Sorry for stringing together long lists and pointless sentences that go no where
  11. Sorry for my offensive birthmark
  12. Sorry for my overly polite birthmark
  13. Sorry for growing up in a non-Sega Genesis household
  14. Sorry for single-handedly depreciating the value of whatever the currency is in Denmark
  15. Sorry for not knowing offhand the currency of Denmark
  16. Sorry for shaving my mother's only successful moustache
  17. Sorry that her moustache was far better than any one I could ever grow
  18. Sorry for copping that 'tude
  19. Sorry for my waxy skeleton not shining enough to light your way home
  20. Sorry for gumming up the works, in general
  21. Sorry for airing my laundry publicly
  22. Sorry for not getting that country's democracy going
  23. Sorry for not being able to __________
  24. Sorry for my allergies
  25. Sorry for my $2 haircut
  26. Sorry for being like a moth to the flame, and all that that might entail
  27. Sorry for slicking up the oceans
  28. Sorry for ruining those moments that one time
  29. Sorry for not keeping the roads safe
  30. Sorry for nickel and diming my own time, every time
  31. Sorry for not looking my best, even when I do
  32. Sorry for the mess
  33. Sorry for the stream of consciousness ruining your living room
  34. Sorry for urinating in your sink while you were sleeping
  35. Sorry for airing my grievances
  36. Sorry for that list of dumb things I gotta do being so dumb
  37. Sorry for wrinkling the skyline
  38. Sorry for really moving
  39. Sorry for talking when I really meant to speak
  40. Sorry for running my mouth
  41. Sorry for shutting everyone up
  42. Sorry for the baby screams
  43. Sorry for filling the baby's mouth with hair
  44. Sorry for being so bored
  45. Sorry for finishing what I start

No comments: