Monday, May 21, 2007

What do you call two witches who live together? Broomates! (hahahaha)


My friends are on autopilot
Yeah they're all automatic
And they're going no where
So I hitched a ride along

Why not
I'm not going anywhere
I'm right around the bend
"You can follow me around for a while," I said.

"Ask about me when you leave," she said.
I wasn't sure what that meant but luckily sleep for the night was within 5 hours, a stones throw away to the unconscious mind. But the conscious mind knows that's a long ways to go if you're tired, hungry, and unshaven. I was all three, and my mind was watered down with I don't know what. Some indescribable quality that already has wasted some words and your time. Happy?

the marching of his feet on the cobble stone road reiterated and imitated the blank purpose of a horse valiantly being driven toward its stead.

“what’s that?” he thought aloud.

nothing but his own interpretations and hollow thought process consuming his consciousness, came the answer, like so much spilt milk cried over and devoured by now sullied paper towels. sleepless, he ventured through another viaduct.

the outdoor light bulbs flickered in and out of place, vignetting another pastel picture perfect soliloquy of humdrummery.

“cool it, thor” it seemed to have it coming. “the only difference between me and you is that I seem to accept who I am. and I’ll drop off the details on the way to where ever it is that I’m going”

as the thick sepia and cacophony of earth tones formed a nice mélange of background that might as well be drowned out under garish fluorescents, it was obvious that there very well may not have been a passageway at all had the painters known when to stop. but luckily, they did.

No comments: