Saturday, May 26, 2007

Milestones are meaningless but nice to track. [Post #600]

I swore I cut myself shaving on Ockham's Razor but it didn't seem simple enough.

Murphy's Law totally fucked up my morning when I slept in the freeway.

Oh, right.

So, this is the 600th drawing. Probably, I hit this milestone a few days ago. But I know it's the 600th post. Anyone who cares to can count them up, but I wouldn't recommend it. Congratulations might be in order as well, but I wouldn't recommend those either.

I know some of you are out there, in the shadows, reading, looking, wondering. But some of you have expressed an interest in paying me for merchandise relating to this, whatever this is. I will make an effort to satisfy that demand in the very near future. What is it you people want? Write and let me know. Otherwise you'll just have to make do with whatever awesome thing I cook up to romance your wallets.

Many of you, and I don't really know who you are or how many, and that's fine, continue to read. And I am appreciative. I'll keep this brief. No one likes a windbag, and neither do I.

There's also some different projects coming up in the relative near future, and I'll post about those with the usual barrage of bullshit you see on here.

And now, without further ado, back to the bullshit.

Signed,
Me.

P.S. I heard Bat Boy uses a technique he calls inversion therapy -- in which he hangs upside-down in his cave -- to help maintain his weight.

No comments: