Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's disinfected by trash

At the Copa
Copa Cabana
You can do things that you don't wanna
And you're gonna
Meet Kevin Costner
And remake all his movies
At the Copa
Copa Cabana
You can do things that you don't wanna
And you're gonna
Meet Tina Turner
And arm wrestle a blanket

Excerpts from The Godfather Anime: Don Vito's Revenge

Scene 15


[SON VITO is in his apartment’s bathroom, making spaghetti in the toilet while THUGS wait in his kitchen, converted to look like an Italian bistro]


SON VITO

Madonn', this oughta hold ‘em. Lousy mortadellas... lucky for me the Don put this gun in my toilet tank and also my water filtration has gone to kaputs. I can strain the water in my commode and come out, guns a-blazin’. Now, time to make-a my plate of super meatballs, the way the Don likes, straight ouf the turlet! Ha-ha-ha.

[SON VITO laughs and serves dinner. Later, the THUGS are killed, apparently from food poisoning]

Scene 37

[DON VITO is not pleased with underling Herman Napole’s lack of respect. Suspected of flipping for the feds, DON VITO confronts him in his terrarium.]

DON VITO

I ask of you this one favor. I invite you to my house, you play with my kitty cat Fluffers, and I ask of you to loan me your Frank Zappa box set. Instead, you come here and show a lack of respect to me in my terrarium. Come and fix me a plate super meatballs with a very nice a-gravy, you rat.


No comments: