Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thirty five million, six hundred and thousand, fifteen and three, and the # H (They dont want to wait, they want it now, and they dont wait for now)

Hi,

I'm not in right now. But if you leave a message, when I get my head out of the clouds, I'll pick up the phone and call you back. Do you still have a phone?

Please leave your name, number, and whether you have a phone (especially that last information) after the sound of 60 gongs.

Wait, did I get those gongs today?

...

No.

...

Well why not?

I didn't understand why you needed 60 gongs when really all you need is one. You can just hit it sixt--

Because in the message I said, "After the 60 gongs."

Yeah, but why do you need 60 gongs to hit, why can't you just hit a single gong 60 times?

No, don't be ridiculous. You know what I meant.

No, I didn't.

Yes you did.

No, I really didn't.

Don't take that tone.

I'm not taking a tone, really. I'm just trying to explain to you--

It's sixty gongs you hit all at once, only one time.

That makes no sense.

Wait, leave a message.

GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG!

pLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU COUNTED THOSE, OR ARE READING THIS.

No comments: